For long time, we been quiet at least 5-6 month so on....but we still yet came back from the silence and get our forum to be alive again.....so what new has came? well we got you....so please let US GATHER OUR OURSELVE AND SHOUT "PREMIUM!!!!!"has been descended down from heaveeeeeen...anyway quit being a foolish now, since my secondary co-founder FrizzyDino (Erik) went this morning breakfast, we discuss some feature we should create...so we finally got a idea to create a new feature called "Premium"...it will take us 2 or more to create it and we also going to create premium badge to represent this user is a premium user.

How do we get the premium?

To get this badge and premium icon on your account require to join a group and filled a application, but don't get too excited it may takes weeks or months to accept your application if it worthies it or not......

NOTICED: If you apply and not in the group...you may not be eligible to qualify because you haven't followed the introduction

How long will you have premium without subscription ends-time

There will be option you going to pick how long will you have this premium but remember those option will not be used in the future. there will be rules you may follow as premium user how you going to use this premium until your subscription get expired.

Can staff have premium

Yes, staff can have premium long-term and will get next year 100,000 Metabux Point and also to be noticed that premium will only affect in Metabux Points

Example: i have 10,000MP subscription on premium i brought and i got 10,000MP on my account

Where should i spend my Metabux Points (aka. MP) With Premium

FizzyDino wrote:
Sorry...this feature has not yet setup or is unavailable